Looking for quality dental care for the entire family? Then look no further than Livonia dentist, Dr. James Stewart. Dr. Stewart provides the latest in family dentistry for our youngest to our oldest patients. Interested in our family dental care? In today’s blog, Dr. Stewart uses a fun and informative quiz to discuss our unique approach to family dentistry.
Family Dentistry Quiz
1. True or False: Checkups help keep your smile healthy.
2. True or False: A dental cleaning aids in the prevention of gum disease.
3. True or False: Dr. Stewart offers innovative children’s dentistry.
4. True or False: Dr. Stewart provides oral cancer screenings.
1. True: According to the American Dental Association, patients should undergo a routine checkup once every six months. Checkups allow Dr. Stewart to watch for any signs of developing dental issues, such as gum disease or tooth decay, and recommend appropriate treatment.
2. True: A dental cleaning enables our dental hygienists to remove layers of plaque buildup from your teeth. Removing plaque buildup helps prevent the gum inflammation that often leads to gum disease.
3. True: Dr. Stewart strives to educate our young patients on the best methods of maintaining healthy smiles. We also offer fluoride treatments and dental sealants to help keep young smiles healthy and bright.
4. True: Using the latest in screening technology, Dr. Stewart offers precise and accurate oral cancer screenings. Each year over 42,000 people are diagnosed with oral cancer. Less than 50% will still be living five years following diagnosis, simple due to the fact that most cases are only discovered in the late stages. Only detection increases the chances of a full recovery,
Schedule an Appointment with Your Livonia Family Dentist
So, how did you do? If you have any more questions about our innovative approach to family dentistry, then talk to your Livonia family dentist, Dr. Stewart, today. Dr. Stewart can provide checkups, cleanings, and state-of-the-art oral cancer screenings. We provide general, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry to maintain beautiful smiles for the entire family! Contact our 48154 dentist office. Schedule a visit by calling (734) 425-4400. We serve patients from Livonia, Farmington, Farmington Hills, and surrounding areas.