Are you recently noticing that you’re suffering from bad breath but finding a solution has not been as easy as you had hoped? Perhaps you have long dealt with this problem – also known as halitosis – and have all but given up hope that you will ever have a freshly scented mouth again. Before you make any assumptions about dental hygiene or what’s going on in your mouth (and why) we encourage you to learn more by looking over a quiz. You may be a bit surprised by what you find.
Bad Breath Quiz: True or False?
- True or False: If you are suffering from bad breath, it is always in part because you are not practicing good dental hygiene.
- True or False: In some cases, the main problem is that you are not drinking enough water. Drink more water to wash foul-smelling bacteria away and to keep your mouth moist and your halitosis may improve.
- True or False: A variety of factors from medication side effects to choosing certain foods can affect the way your mouth smells. As a result, we generally suggest you schedule a consultation with us, so we may identify the culprit and offer a solution.
- False. While poor dental hygiene may certainly cause or contribute to bad breath, it is not always a factor.
- True. A dry mouth is commonly a smelly mouth because the bacteria that give off bad odors are not consistently being rinsed away by saliva. Drink more water.
- True. In addition to offering helpful rinse and spray that can benefit your bad breath, we can help you figure out why it is happening, while addressing the problem at its source.